DALKIA Incorporated is a corporation established to cater the demand in the design, fabrication, and installation of Curtain Walls, Windows, Doors and Metal Cladding for all types of buildings.
Driven by passion to work and aspiration, DALKIA Incorporated is aiming high to become a contractor that offers a complete services and a solution provider in the building facade industry.
DALKIA Incorporated is empowered by the Faith, Experience, Determination and Skills of the people and every individual behind the Company together with the unwavering supports and partnership of reliable suppliers to deliver a complete and successful performance in every undertaking.
That is why and how DALKIA Incorporated makes a difference.
Scope of Services
1. Design Consultancy
2. Detailed Design & Engineering
3. Procurement, Assembly & Installation
A leader in the local Facade Industry having a PHP 10B projects in year 2020 by being a service provider of quality, safe and sustainable Curtain Walls, Windows, Doors and Metal Cladding through extensive and continuing research and development, acquisition of top of the line fabrication and installation equipment and dedication of the well-seasoned and highly skilled individual in the company.
Dalkia Incorporated shall pursue sustainable growth by continuously developing products and providing reliable services of quality, safe, top of the line, and superior range of curtain walls, windows & metal cladding.
Our endeavors shall focus on:
1. Developing and sustaining constructive relationship with our clients thru effective customer care all throughout the engagement;
2. Continuously enhancing the competency of our employees through trainings to meet current and future industry demands;
3. Providing quality products by adapting a systematic procurement procedure and partnering with reliable suppliers of quality materials;
4. Maintaining our status as a leader in our field of expertise by using “Top of the Line” equipment and software in our design, engineering and fabrication and by acquiring certification and recognition from international organizations on operational excellence and green building initiatives;
5. Ensuring the improvement of our quality management system by communication our quality policy to all levels of our organization by measuring our products and services against industry standards; and
6. Meeting customer, regulatory, statutory and the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements